Birdhouse Jewellery want you to be thrilled with every single item you purchase from us and hope that you’ll love the jewellery as much as we do. We go out of our way to ensure that we select and stock just what you want and make every effort to ensure your complete satisfaction.
We rigorously examine and check each individual piece of jewellery we receive from our suppliers for faults and defects, so that we are confident about the quality and condition of every item of jewellery we sell. We also describe our products as accurately as possible. We ensure that all jewellery is packed extremely carefully and very securely for shipping, to ensure that you will be happy with your items when they arrive.
We understand, however that sometimes an item may not be what you expected it to be. In that unlikely event, you can return it for a refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt, subject to the following conditions:
If you are not happy with any of your order, you Request a valid RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) within 14 days of receipt via our returns form. To enable us to deal with your request quickly and efficiently, please provide the following information:
- Order number
- Product code
- The reason for return.
- We will then provide you with your unique RMA and details of how to return the item(s).
- Items must be returned to us in an “as new” condition, unused and complete with labels and tags intact and in their original packaging within 7 days of receiving your RMA. Items returned outside these guidelines will only be subject to credit (not refund). Unfortunately a refund or exchange will not be possible if the returned items have been damaged in any way. In these cases the item/items will be returned to you.
- For all returns, except where the item is faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the item(s) to us.
- When returning items, we would strongly suggest that you use a “signed for” and insured delivery service such as Royal Mail Special Delivery, as you are responsible for the item(s) until they reach us.
- Any delivery charge on the original order is non-refundable.
We are unable to extend this returns policy to earrings due to health and hygiene reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We are unable to extend this policy to items marked as Special Order or non-stock items that are ordered especially for you. These are not returnable or refundable unless faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please do not try to return item(s) without a valid RMA as we cannot accept items that have not been authorised for return and such items will be refused.
Returning items which have arrived faulty, damaged or received in error
We quality check each item individually before they are dispatched to our customers and we are confident that everything will be in perfect condition. If however you receive an item which is faulty or has been damaged in transit we will be happy to provide an exchange or a refund (including the original postage charge) subject to the following conditions.
- If the outer packaging damage is visible on receipt please make a note of the damage on the couriers/postman papers.
- You request a valid RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) within 2 days of receiving the item by emailing customer care. To enable us to deal with your request quickly and efficiently, please provide the following information: Order Number, Product Code, and the reason for return. We will provide you with your unique RMA and details of how to return the item(s).
- Upon receipt of the item(s) returned as damaged, faulty or received in error, we will arrange for an exchange or refund. Our decision is final.
Please note: Faulty, damaged or item(s) received in error cannot be accepted without a valid RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation).
Return postage costs will be refunded up to the value of Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded; please include a copy of the postage receipt with the returned product in order for us to process the refund. Please ensure returned damaged/faulty are well packaged to prevent further damaged in transit.
Exchanges are only possible if the replacement item is available. Should you need an exchange we recommend that you place and pay for another item online, and we will provide a refund in full (excluding postage costs) when the returned item has been processed. Alternatively, you can wait until the returned item has been processed and someone has contacted you to take payment for postage of the replacement item. After returned item and postage costs have been processed, your replacement item will be dispatched.
All refunds will be processed as quickly as possible, ideally within 7 days of receiving the returned items. A full refund will be made when the item(s) have been returned to Birdhouse Jewellery unused, in 100% condition and with original packaging.
Where do I send my parcel once I have received my valid RMA?
83 Urswick Road
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of our terms and conditions.